• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
Some people seem to believe she is a stand in. What do you think?

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Are you being serious with this thread?

Last edited:

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to tell because of the sunglasses, but her face looks totally off. The most damning evidence is that she is standing so close to him and she didn't swat his hand away.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
That doesn't look like her much but I refuse to get on board with the thought they would use a fake melania. Maybe it's just a bad pic or something

Oct 27, 2017
If trump went through the trouble of getting a fake melania why would he let a photo of her straight on showing her face be taken?

Melania conspiracy theories are qanon for liberals.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anyone in the public actually has a good sense of what she looks like since she only shows up once every couple months

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's her, just the lighting around her jaw makes her look different.

Other pictures from that same event show it's her.

melania-donald-trump-news-latest-style-pictures-white-house-1772918.jpg

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, this ONE time, and say she probably just had a bunch of plastic surgery done so her face looks all fucked up.

admiraltaftbar

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 9, 2017
While this would be a fun little conspiriacy (to break the depressing mess that is all news these days). That's definitely her.

Gouty

Oct 25, 2017
Who cares? I say run with it. Let the Trump supporters deal with conspiracy, idiocy for once instead of us.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at other photos from the same events, it's her. The lighting is just exposing some bad angles on her face that she normally hides.

But jeez, maybe take off your sunglasses at a memorial event?

Oct 26, 2017
If trump went through the trouble of getting a fake melania why would he let a photo of her straight on showing her face be taken?

Melania conspiracy theories are qanon for liberals.

Absolutely. Stuff like this just makes the left look bad and gives bad actors an excuse to feel vindicated for believing/trumpeting the "Fake News!" propaganda line. It's an unforced error the left really doesn't need right now.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at other photos from the same events, it's her. The lighting is just exposing some bad angles on her face that she normally hides.

But jeez, maybe take off your sunglasses at a memorial event?
It's to hide her tears. Because she feels so strongly. Because she really cares!

jk

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
i don't believe trump could keep it straight if they were using doubles. unless they're fooling him, too? okay i take it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.