• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
I saw right now a facebook post from digital store Fanatical with a picture of Spiderman, mentioning possible pc ports of Sony exclusive.This is just speculation from them, but theylisted ps4 games they could imagine coming on PC, including Spiderman, God of War, the Last of US II, Horizon Zero Dawn.

I know they have no proofs, but why tell this to people if this is not happening, it would be a poor marketting strategy.

Source: https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/s...ocial&utm_campaign=Blog+PlaystationToPC+24819

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Lol it's not happening, I wish it was since those games would be amazing on PC, but nope it's just not happening.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
There's no way this is ever happening for the big games like Spiderman, LoU and Uncharted. I do think they would be smart to do this for their smaller games though, like Loco Roco and Puppeteer.

gitrektali

Feb 22, 2018
They need to port The Order 1886. I want to see that running at 4K and all that added jizz. Game looked fucking fantastic already.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
There's no need to make a thread on a PC store page making a wishlist of console exclusive games they'd like to have. This can be discussed elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.