• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
"None of the staff were aware that she was pregnant until she was pretty much giving birth," a source familiar with the situation said.

"How were they alerted to the fact that she was going into labor?" asked reporter Briana Whitney.

"From what I've been told she was moaning. And they didn't know what was wrong with her," the source said.

This is crazy.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
Edit: Quote above indicates that they didn't know about the pregnancy until labor.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty fucked up that they didn't terminate the pregnancy. I'm assuming that they new about it prior to the delivery, though.

Probably not until the fetus was grown past the point where you could "ethically" abort it (and I say that with respect to whatever current laws dictate)

Fucking horrible

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
This is disturbing as fuck. What's even more disturbing is that she was able to moan, I thought if you were in a vegetative state you couldn't do that.

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap. Almost have to think it was an employee, who else would be able to do something like that?

Yamajian

Oct 30, 2017
1. Who the fuck raped her?
2. How the fuck did no one know she was pregnant until giving birth?

Shut that whole place down.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Everything about this is just horrible, and I really don't know how that child's going to grow up feeling.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
That's fucking rough and it's fucked up that this was kinda in Kill Bill, not the birth part, but the rape.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Probably not until the fetus was grown past the point where you could "ethically" abort it (and I say that with respect to whatever current laws dictate)

Fucking horrible
What are even the laws regarding abortion while in a vegetative state? Are they up to her caretaker, the state or ? Has anything like this even happened before? Fucked up and disgusting on whomever raped this poor woman. Reminds me of the Kill Bill scene as well.

Every male staff worker should be forced to participate in a paternity test to determine who the rapist is.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
This is completely beyond fucked up. I'm assuming blood tests are going to start going around the place to find out who it was? I really hope they get caught and get life because that's just really fucked. Who ever did that has to be mentally unstable to just rape someone who's basically half dead.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
It took a couple seconds to figure out what happened after reading the headline. Disgusting.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That poor baby. Who knows what kinds of medication it was taking in, considering they didn't even know it was there.

Woetyler

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

I hate the world we live in.

That poor baby. Who knows what kinds of medication it was taking in, considering they didn't even know it was there.
Jesus I didn't even think of that.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Making light of sexual assault; previous infractions
Why rape? Couldn't she have given birth without intercourse like baby Jesus?

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Vegetative person doesn't get a check up every now and then? It takes 10 months to make a baby.

This is weird to me too. Sure the superficial check that she's breathing and her pulse and BP are fine wouldn't show she was pregnant but unless she's obese I would think giving her a bath and changing her bed sheets would have had someone notice. Unless the IV diet caused the baby to be undersized and she was a obese I can't imagine they wouldn't have noticed her gaining weight

Owarifin

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
As I was reading the title, thought it was gonna be a happy ending, with her waking up, then I read a little further... WTF.

Kenstar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
somebody wasn't washing her right if you didnt notice a 7-8 month baby bulge
are they just opening the door, hosing her down from the doorway and turning the heat up to fuckin dry her off? how can you not tell she's 9 months pregnant?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Surely a genetics test of the baby and all the people looking after her around the start of last year (because I'd hope no one else would have the opportunity to rape her) will reveal the culprit? Hope they do get him and lock him up.

Thoughts go out to the baby who will have an awful time hearing this when they're older and the poor woman herself obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.