• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
A snow shoveling incident escalates into a gunfight where one neighbor kills the couple that live across the street, and apparently later he committed suicide.

I am not posting the video. But have you seen this? My friend posted it in a group chat, and I honestly thought it was a skit, because it has full voice recording and so on. But it actually happened! I still have trouble believing this!

Why are we allowed to have guns, why??

www.wgal.com

People who get the COVID-19 vaccine may experience a reaction. Here’s why it happens

The CDC says common side effects include pain and swelling at the vaccination site, as well as fever, chills, tiredness, or a headache.

www.timesleader.com

DA Salavantis: Snow dispute behind double murder-suicide - Times Leader

PLAINS TWP. — A husband and wife fatally shot by their neighbor who then took his own life Monday had prior disputes, according to Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I saw these stories the day it happened. I couldn't believe it. This isn't far from me either.

It really makes me just never want to engage in any conflict at all because I am American and I might die from it.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
I saw this on Twitter and it's absolutely nuts. You never know what someone else's state if mind is.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
I saw the video. Horrific. The couple had apparently been harassing the guy for years and he finally had enough...hell, they were harassing him after he walked out with the gun. Completely avoidable if they had just treated him like a human being. Not excusing his actions of course, but there was a lot of fault on both parties here.

PepperedHam

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Been a crazy story around here. Live about 10 minutes from there. I've been avoiding the video and from what I hear it's a regretful watch for the friends who have seen it, really disturbing.

Too much darkness. It's really fuckin sad.

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah I read this somewhere else. Says that the neighbors had a long rivalry, guns getting involved goes to the obvious conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.