• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
In my mind, waffle stomping is efficient. It cuts down on the total amount of time it takes to get ready in the morning, but my wife gets mad at me for it.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Waffle Stomping: to defecate in the shower and then proceed to try to stomp it down the drain with your foot.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Checks calendar....yep, it's weekend era's time to shine. haha.

Sunbeam

Alt account
Banned
Aug 8, 2019
weekend-meme.jpg

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't tell if serious....

If so...don't do this. It's disgusting. Peeing in the shower is one thing, shitting in the shower is an entirely different subject.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
Do you want to explain to a plumber why you did this at some point in the future? That's the real question.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Eat a ton of fiber and calories before bed. Then, eat a bunch of dairy products and chug a cup of coffee first in the morning. You'll get caffeinated, you'll get calories, and your shit will be liquefied. You won't even have to stomp, saving valuable seconds.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
I can't imagine people actually do this, or at least do it more than once. I'd imagine the poo would stick to the sides of the grate, making the whole thing time consuming, messy and stinky.

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
It saves time, but makes these minutes of your life actively horrifying. So big win there.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
So I've been out having fun after work, but no. Just no. That's gross. Just no. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.