• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here have a side hustle they do in addition to their primary job? If so, mind sharing what it is and if possible how to get into it?

I'm looking for ways to make an extra couple hundred dollars a month, would be interesting to see what people are doing.

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
This probably isn't what you're looking for, but I officiate weddings on weekends. Depending on where you live, the process to get licensed can be extremely simple. I tend to do a handful of ceremonies a year, but if you put effort in you could definitely make a couple hundo for one Saturday a month, possibly with a Thursday or Friday night thrown in for rehearsal. Honestly any way you can insinuate yourself into the wedding-industrial complex would likely be lucrative. I know planners, DJs, photographers, decorators, etc. who all have day jobs.

Pretty soon I'll also be teaching at a local yoga studio, but that's more of an extension of an existing hobby than a way to earn money.

Status
Not open for further replies.