• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are your memories of the story coherent or scattered?

• I remember everything

Votes: 264 90.1%
  • Lost.

Votes: 29 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
I finished the game a couple weeks back and I'm trying to replay the plot in my head but all I can muster are vignettes of a few gameplay/story sections. Has the constant time skipping messed with your ability to reconstruct a coherent plot?

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
I remember everything because I watched countless analysis and review videos. Besides, I absolutely loved the game.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Yes this game will be sticking in my head for a while. I think about it in my sleep tbh.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
What a strange thread. The last thing this experience was is forgettable.

Maybe see a doctor?

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like it's a you issue, man.

OP
OP
Ghos

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't in the best state of mine while playing and the game is unrelenting so maybe my brain doesn't want to remember the sad

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I rarely have the patience to sit through a tv serious. Last one I've finished in years was better call Saul.
Well it definitely feels like you have some attention span issues. My girlfriend is the same, she rarely remembers or has the patience to sit through shows and movies. Even if she likes it, she won't remember a lot of it later.

Makeno

Dec 4, 2018
what you guys talking about

I smoked half an ounce through my playthrough and I remember it vividly

OP
OP
Ghos

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
Well it definitely feels like you have some attention span issues. My girlfriend is the same, she rarely remembers or has the patience to sit through shows and movies. Even if she likes it, she won't remember a lot of it later.
Idk I can sit through something like Stalker but tlou2 loses me. Too much jumping around for me to feel grounded in the sequence of events.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Spoiler without context to remind OP of the ending:

jJh8x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.