• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pitt_norton

Nov 2, 2017
It's been worrying on my mind since it has been the focus on the news recently. Slapping multiplayer matches in Goldeneye were hilariously fun but the game is now 25 years old, does it still have a place for younger, impressionable players?

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Fortnite should add Will Smith and Chris Rock skins to the game and make a melee only mode.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
230114_908223010.jpg

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Well, sure, but then we probably also need to remove punching, head butting, stabbing and shooting too.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Yes - slapping is too violent for kids to experience.
However placing sticky bombs on people's heads and also shooting them with an AK-47 is still in.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone knows that proper Goldeneye etiquette is everyone agreeing to slappers only, in the Facility bathroom, waiting on the count of three to pop out of the stalls, but then one of you pops out on the count of two, and is Oddjob, and is wielding an assault rifle

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Should keep it and have an Achievement attached. "Will there's a way" Use slappers only.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't Grubb kinda make this joke a couple days ago?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Keep Oddjob's name out of your fucking character selection

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone knows that proper Goldeneye etiquette is everyone agreeing to slappers only, in the Facility bathroom, waiting on the count of three to pop out of the stalls, but then one of you pops out on the count of two, and is Oddjob, and is wielding an assault rifle
A friend of mine once worked at an internet cafe, so he invited me over to pay whatever they had. One was a generic-looking FPS of some sort that I can't remember the name of. Since FPSes aren't my thing and my friends were receptive to goofing off, this ended up evolving into us trying to think of whatever forms of gimmicky combat we could that wasn't the proper way of playing the game, such as a jousting match with forklifts or knife fights while parachuting.

Status
Not open for further replies.