• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Error_404

Nov 12, 2017
I'm not one to get anxious over Nintendo's announcement schedule, but it's been a while since we've had any major announcements from them outside of Smash Bros dlc and a couple other minor things. And we have next to no idea what their release schedule looks like after New Super Mario Bros U DX.

I feel like be seeing one in the next couple weeks given that we normally a get direct near the end of December or early January

I'm fairly confident we'll get new or first looks at Fire Emblem Three Houses, Bayenetta 3, Star Fox: Grand Prix (if it does indeed exist) maybe even Animal Crossing

Any wild ideas, speculation or new information from you guys with uncles at Nintendo?

Tidalwaves

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure 2 of these have been closed now this week. Yes there will be one in January.

Conor419

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
London
While we're here, let's quickly discuss an important issue, I just want to point out that MP4 absolutely isn't releasing in 2019, and may not even be shown to the public.

As for a ND? Yes, probably January 31st knowing Nintendo, but god knows what we will see

It's a bit troubling, but imo Nintendo have regressed into banter mode: no word on Fire Emblem or Metroid, Pikmin 4 is MIA, and the insiders have all been catastrophically wrong about everything else.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
I still genuinely think unsubstantiated Direct speculation should be a bannable offense. For all y'alls mental health if nothing else, lol.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
There should be one around mid-January. Nintendo has to clarify what they plan on doing with the Switch Online, a release date for Piranha Plant in Smash Ultimate (and maybe Joker?), and a few other announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.