• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Does oozaru have massive dicks?

• Yes, it grows too

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • No, they disappear

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Yes, but they remain in human size

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Thor 2 the dark world

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

So Era i was thinking about that in other dragon ball thread, what you guys think, do you think the reason it dont appear is to be a safe for kids cartoon, but in reality it exists and everyone is seeing? Do you think the saiyans have sex in that form? Is it a weak spot? Or do you think it disappear?

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
If they're anything like Gorillas, then there's nothing to worry about.

Two Oozaru having sex wasn't something that ever occurred to me before this moment, and now I'm confused.

Deleted member 2761

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure humans have the biggest dongs relative to their body size of all primates so my answer is yes it does get bigger but it's relatively smaller.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, if you want an answer, the average gorilla...member is around 1.5 inches long. The answer highly likely to be no.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No. The only thing that doesn't grow when they turn into a great ape is their dicks. Their dicks are so small compared to the great ape that you can't see it.

Dec 31, 2017
Well gorillas have small dicks to begin with, so.

But they strapped with big ass balls tho.

Damn imagine clapping cheeks as oozarus...

A+ thread OP we need more of these on the off topic forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.