Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Muffin I can't remember if you've said you were commanded by Geno at any point but if you were, could you also explain how Geno's OBEY worked on you like, the timing/mechanism(s) of it? Thnx

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think my power had anything to do with that. If one of them was targeted for an NK, the other would have been hit.

So thought that it had nothing to do with my power? So I didn't mention it
Hypothetical question: Kop is scum, he takes a shot at Muffin but you've switched Muffin and Kop. What happens? I dunno.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Muffin I can't remember if you've said you were commanded by Geno at any point but if you were, could you also explain how Geno's OBEY worked on you like, the timing/mechanism(s) of it? Thnx
I got my command from Geno right at the start of N1, so I assume he ordered already during D1. It said that the Creative Director orders you to target Fanto, and if I obey I use my power on that person, but if I disobey, I wont be able to use my power that night. It also said that Geno wouldnt be informed of my decision, and my choice would be picked at random if I didnt answer before night action lock.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I don't know why it's scummy? but okay then..

lol. but why tho?
The no kill is either because
A) Scum gave up
B) They were scared of getting hit by the switch (in which case why not just take out a lower priority target like me)
C) You wanting us to think it was option B

Your contributions this phase are not like town stu: encouriging turbos, doing late game fluff posts and generally having a groovy time rather than actually trying to gamesolve. And letting scum know you are out of shots. Sounds a lot more like mansion stu than good guy stu to me.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Your contributions this phase are not like town stu: encouriging turbos, doing late game fluff posts and generally having a groovy time rather than actually trying to gamesolve. And letting scum know you are out of shots. Sounds a lot more like mansion stu than good guy stu to me.

I've been pro turbo before lol.

There's not much to talk about just now so I'm just going for turboooooo.

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Kopite (3 votes)
Muffin - #1,992
Verelios - #1,996
Stuart444 - #2,030
Aeleus - #2,037 #2,040
malus - #2,136 #2,166

Stuart444 (2 votes)
Fanto - #1,989 #2,027
malus - #2,006 #2,136
Aeleus - #2,141
malus - #2,166

oreomunsta (1 votes)
Kopite - #2,022
Fanto - #2,027 #2,120

malus (0 votes)
Kopite - #2,000 #2,022

Not voting: oreomunsta, Blargonaut, weemadarthur

Post Counts:
Blargonaut: 53 Verelios: 23 Muffin: 22 Stuart444: 18 Kopite: 18 oreomunsta: 12 Aeleus: 11 malus: 10 Fanto: 5 weemadarthur: 5

Current Countdown:
v3pz1z9oc2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Why would Mafia need a Power Strengthener in a scum!Kopite when they had scum!Stu as Ninja and scum!Chuggernaut as Strongcat?

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Kopite (3 votes)
Muffin - #1,992
Verelios - #1,996
Stuart444 - #2,030
Aeleus - #2,037 #2,040
malus - #2,136 #2,166

oreomunsta (2 votes)
Kopite - #2,022
Fanto - #2,027 #2,120
Blargonaut - #2,176

Stuart444 (2 votes)
Fanto - #1,989 #2,027
malus - #2,006 #2,136
Aeleus - #2,141
malus - #2,166

malus (0 votes)
Kopite - #2,000 #2,022

Not voting: oreomunsta, weemadarthur

Post Counts:
Blargonaut: 57 Verelios: 23 Muffin: 22 Stuart444: 18 Kopite: 18 Aeleus: 13 oreomunsta: 12 malus: 10 Fanto: 5 weemadarthur: 5

Current Countdown:
v3pz1z9oc2

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
What if scum!Stan killed Geno the Night Geno commanded stu to move Muffin <-> Geno when scum!Stan the Ninja moved to kill the Tracker in Muffin but if it was scum!Stu he would know he would be interfering with scum!Stan's killing of Muffin so a scum!Stu would clearly then choose to disobey Geno to allow scum!Stan to kill Muffin but the seeming reality was that stu chose to obey Geno and so interfere with the killing of Muffin; so stu isn't Mafia?

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Kopite (4 votes)
Muffin - #1,992
Verelios - #1,996
Stuart444 - #2,030
Aeleus - #2,037 #2,040
malus - #2,136 #2,166
Blargonaut - #2,179

Stuart444 (2 votes)
Fanto - #1,989 #2,027
malus - #2,006 #2,136
Aeleus - #2,141
malus - #2,166

oreomunsta (1 votes)
Kopite - #2,022
Fanto - #2,027 #2,120
Blargonaut - #2,176 #2,179

malus (0 votes)
Kopite - #2,000 #2,022

Not voting: oreomunsta, weemadarthur

Post Counts:
Blargonaut: 59 Verelios: 23 Muffin: 22 Kopite: 18 Stuart444: 18 Aeleus: 13 oreomunsta: 12 malus: 10 Fanto: 5 weemadarthur: 5

Day 5 ends. Kopite, the Loud Strengthener, is out of the party!
OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
nFzDUcs.gif

Sopaipleto: Eso estuvo fantástico, Copicopi.
(That was fantastic, Copicopi.)

Duque: Concurro.
(Agreed.)

Duque: ¿Copicopi? Oh… ¡Ayúdame con esto, Sopaipleto!
(Copicopi? Oh… help me with this, Sopaipleto!)

Is that just the distortion of the water or are these fish really horrified?

Copicopi is out of the party!

Kopite has died!

q3kGJRM.png

Welcome to Doggy Style Mafia! You've been to plenty of dog parties before, but this one is special. Today they'll be shooting the

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

of Duque's latest hit. Can you believe it?!

Today, really? We're gonna need to reschedule the assembly. You're the noisy Copicopi, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

This surely throws a wrench in your plans. You'll have to call for an emergency meeting of the coordination team and contact Mente en Blanco and Bigote from the committees to let them know they'll have to move their presentations. The statutes voting and the flags for the demonstration will have to wait a bit too. Ah, what a mess, and all of this for a dumb rock single about enclosed freedom that can't even compare to true protests songs. You start singing;

Con cenizas, con desgarros,
con nuestra altiva impaciencia,
con una honesta conciencia…

Mutante: ¡Por favor, Copicopi, trato de dormir!
(Please, Copicopi, I'm trying to sleep!)

Ah, whatever. You're accustomed to being shut up at the meetings anyways. You're one of the loudest voices around here after all. Which comes in handy to fill your comrades with determination! You're the Loud Strengthener.

During the night phase, twice per game, you may submit the command STRENGTHEN:[player] to make that player's actions immune to interference that night. Please note that the target will know that Copicopi targeted them, but not which action you performed. Let's hope you don't wake up anyone!

You win when all threats to the Doggy Style Crew are out of the party.

The game thread is here. For any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Be nice and have fun!

Night 5 begins, and will end in

3lbiim8hy4

Night actions are due 2 hours before day start.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Quick update folks;

Since following the spirit of Hecht Rhythm to skip most of the weekend would mean the phase starting late monday for most of the remaining players, we've decided to shorten this night to 24h. New timer;

3lbiim8hy4

Apologies for the inconvenience(s) this may cause.

Last edited:
Day 6 begins. Muffin, the Informed Tracker, is out of the party!
OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
dbkh4Y0.gif

Adjetivo is out of the party!

Muffin has died!

TqGd4va.png

Welcome to Doggy Style Mafia! You've been to plenty of dog parties before, but this one is special. Today they'll be shooting the

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

of Duque's latest hit. Can you believe it?!

Well, yes. You saw this coming. You're the knowledgeable Adjetivo, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You may be small, but you're one of the top officers of the organization. You've been here way before Duque arrived, when the pack consisted of a few folks like Etcétera, Cortachurro and Cabecita. So there's an authority to your words, you're a gifted speaker. Like Nicanor, a misunderstood poet. The verb itself. Or maybe the adjective. Who knows; unlike Chaucha, you're always silent. You may play dumb at times, but you run the show from the shadows, and you know of every cracking branch in this house. You're the Informed Tracker.

That's why you're privy to the intel that Geno is Duque.

During the night phase, you may submit the command TRACK:[player] to discover which player they targeted, if any. Don't worry, dog, this is no privacy invasion.

You win when all threats to the Doggy Style Crew are out of the party.

The game thread is here. For any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Be nice and have fun!

Reddie: Quién hubiera pensado que te encontraría aquí, Megrez-san.
(Who would've thought I'd find you here, Megrez-san.)

---------

DAY 6 BEGINS

Fireblend's Vote Tool

Majority is 4

Day 6 ends in
:

ams327hge8

Last edited:

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oreomunsta Who do you scum read the most currently?

Blargonaut
Verelios
Stuart444
Aeleus
oreomunsta
malus
weemadarthur

I estimate 1 scum left, and 1 supposed neutral. I think that leaves us with 2 more days to figure this out before a mylo, right?

You and blarg are claimed lovers. You, I give the benefit of the doubt, to. Blarg I'm still reluctant to go with at the moment.

Aeleus is now my most pro-town read. I guess if the game drags on, though, we'd need to go back and question every assumption

weemadarthur is the claimed neutral. Again, might have to go back and question our assumptions if we miss scum again

So, to me it's either stuart or malus. Both have been replacement players, but they're the best places to do further investigations into.

My bet at the moment is that scum is there, but I've had pretty awful guessing record in this game lol

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go with Malus today.

Scum Gossip.

That's what I'm going with. If it's not Malus or Oreo then we're fucked.

Vote: Malus

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I stand by my position that Stu is currently the scummiest.
He didn't even try to solve anything yesterday.

vote: Stuart444

On a related note, I would like for Oreo to use his votes. If he is Scum and we mislunch today, he will have hammer power tomorrow.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Well then. let's do this, thunderdome, pick me or malus and vote.

I encourage people to vote for Malus. It can only be between Malus and Oreo. Anyone else is not scum.

We have one neutral yes but we most likely just have one scum left between those two.

Malus makes the most sense to check first since Oreo's power still seems like it would be a town rather than a scum power imo.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
VOTE: oreomunsta

oreo the Multivoter has the most Mafia-ish Power.

Gossip malus 2nd.

Between malus, oreo and stu; stu is the least likely to be scum IMO, based off what I guessed at Day-end Yesterday. It was likely scum!Stan who killed Geno instead of Muffin; scum!stu would've chosen to disobey Geno's command to allow his teammate scum!Stan to kill Muffin. IMO stu really can't be scum because of that.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yes he mentioned it and fanto tried to get the info out of him and then Geno said it was Nin and fanto shot nin. This is the only thing i know about the game because it means i'm out of shots.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Who do y'all want me to vote for? I'm happy to vote for anyone that's not me. And I can't say I care why either. Fanto didn't lie in his claim so y'all know everything about me anyway.