• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
What does it matter, right? It doesn't to most people. But we've never had a President so obsessed with his image:
Vanity Fair Editor: Donald Trump Sends Pictures of His Hands
Trump's Social Media Photos Reportedly Altered to Make Him Look Thinner and His Hands Bigger

Screenshot:
CdRFEAN.png

The Trump presidency so closely controlled that the few times we get a candid photo/video of Trump instead of a staged one, it looks fake.

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1105340489115594752
Somehow he looks even more like Biff from BTTF2, with that hairline.

Remember when Trump flew down to Florida right after declaring a national emergency and someone snapped this photo of him at the Trump Golf Club's omelette bar, like 1/3 of people thought it was fake (it's not)...

https://twitter.com/jivedurkey/status/1096780133611028480

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, having seen the video, I find it wierd that he feels the need to wear a wig since it is so bad that it's not an actual improvement on his mostly bald head.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly it's a testament to how evil must persist that he hasn't just had a massive fucking stroke by now.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Holy shit at all the Karen's cackling in that video.

This was my thought, too.

And what's left of his hair transplants and whatnot actually seems to look better combed back as it is under the hat. Even the fake bald head looks better that the combover he carefully constructs every day.

Even in the small things, he's just a completely incomprehensible wreck of humanity.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
There's really no need to doctor a video to make his hair look bad. It does that all on it's own:

Ewww.

bixio

Banned
Mar 10, 2019
He's the fucking President, genius.
Still, this whole thread made over a fake image to knock a 80 year old dudes appearance? I don't like him either but a day I don't have to see his face is a good day for me. Makes me think 🤔 If you hate someone why put so much energy into them?

Status
Not open for further replies.