• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
User Banned (3 months): Misogyny
Title.

So yea, it's not worth it. Dated this girl for a week and had to block her earlier today.

• Actually told me she couldn't accept I was still friends with my EX on FB (with whom I lived for more than a decade)
  • Still had feelings for her own EX, whom she dumped because he didn't want to leave his place due to COVID-19
  • Has a girl (I didn't mind that much), then again the father is still in the picture and sleeps at her place 2-3x a week
  • Doesn't work nor doesn't want to and lives in social housing (I was willing to be comprehensive)
  • Told me she loved me before even seeing me IRL
  • Couldn't understand why I didn't want to fuck her on our first date, said I wasn't serious enough (lol what?)
  • Liked and even commented 10+ years old pics of me on my EX's FB account
The list goes on.

If someone requires you to make huge changes to your lifestyle, run. Also, think with your brain rather than your dick.

Anyone with a similar story?

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, always be careful who you date. Gotta pay attention to red flags.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
She sounds like she has some baggage OP but she doesn't sound too cra-
Told me she loved me before even seeing me IRL
giphy.gif

MoonScented

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
...so, why did you sleep with her then? XD

I gave a girl my number on Tinder and she's called me 37 times in 3 days and text even more. Never experienced that before. I don't know how people get like that. I just blocked her number and unmatched.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
If you do it twice, it cancels out. Leave it at evens and you're good. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Serious, maybe not do it once you hit one of those reasons.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Title.

So yea, it's not worth it. Dated this girl for a week and had to block her earlier today.

• Actually told me she couldn't accept I was still friends with my EX on FB (with whom I lived for more than a decade)
  • Still had feelings for her own EX, whom she dumped because he didn't want to leave his place due to COVID-19
  • Has a girl (I didn't mind that much), then again the father is still in the picture and sleeps at her place 2-3x a week
  • Doesn't work nor doesn't want to and lives in social housing (I was willing to be comprehensive)
  • Couldn't understand why I didn't want to fuck her on our first date, said I wasn't serious enough (lol what?)
The list goes on.

If someone requires you to make huge changes to your lifestyle, run. Also, think with your brain rather than your dick.

Um.

Yes.

Not that bad, but yeah, I learned the hard way, don't stick your dick in crazy.

Especially if she's a virgin with a bunch of conservative family hangups

Oct 25, 2017
Title.

The list goes on.

Was it good at least?

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
She hasn't even met you yet and says she loves you. O.O How long have you been talking to her? Anyways sounds like you dodged a bullet.

OP
OP
Phantom

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I'll be honest, I don't even know how you got past point #2, dumping someone for trying to be responsible is WILD
Didn't know about it until very recently.

I had a feeling it was going to be crazy territory when I blocked her the first time on FB and she sent me a message with another account. I learned that day she actually had three accounts on the platform, probably because she's used to get blocked by sane guys.

As for why I did it, I might have problems of my own. But when your ex texts you because this one girl has liked tons of pictures she took years ago, it's kind of a wake up call. She actually told me to pull out (lol) before it would cause real damage. I'm glad she did, because I needed to be reminded it was not normal...

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
What part of that story didn't make you want to run away? There's a lot more to take in than lifestyle changes, god damn.

Oct 31, 2017
Uh yeah, OP. A lot of the things you list are huge red flags, especially the saying "I love you" without even meeting in person.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Surprised the thread title is still framed this way

" Told me she loved me before even seeing me IRL "
Big noo

Status
Not open for further replies.