• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Like him or not, if he follows through that's a decent sum of cash. Good on him.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna end up being more money than any streamer donates by a large amount i'd imagine. I'm not one to go against a good deed and that's one right there.

Death Penalty

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Dude sucks, but if he's following through with this and sends to the right charities I'm willing to call a good deed a good deed.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Dude sucks, but he gets a ton of bandwidth. At the very least, other streamers are going to hitch their wagon to this idea and we'll see a ton of donations from regular ass people who want their names read on stream.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude's an idiot but if his actions shift a bunch of cash towards BLM then good on him.

Shokunin

Oct 25, 2017
The city beautiful
That image is one of the strangest things I've ever seen
source.gif

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Dude has shown a very small amount of empathy for the BLM movement. The response from his fan base was about what you would expect. Dude harbors a shitty community, and the reason he is probably being vague regarding the charity is not wanting to potentially alienate them depending on what the charities are. Quite the coward.

scabobbs

Oct 28, 2017
Oh.. you know... just the usual things like immitating chinese accents, filming minors in a public bathroom and sharing Corona/5G conspiracy theories.
I understand being upset by the Chinese accent stuff, that was a horrible look, but to say he was "filming minors" and sharing Corona/5G conspiracy theories is a bit disingenuous. Yes he was filming in a bathroom and it was stupid and borderline illegal, but he wasn't intentionally filming minors in a bathroom.. you make it sound like hes a pedophile. And the Conspiracy theory stuff is a joke, come on dude. The hatred for this guy on here is a bit much IMO, people are allowed to make mistakes in life and redeem themselves in my book, and all things considered with the current climate, these mistakes are pretty minor.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So maybe I'm an idiot but what charities specifically? Nothing in the OP says anything about it going to any pro BLM charities and he is know for using the Nword freely.

May 19, 2020
Doesn't this racist shitbird also regularly promote "plandemic" and "5G spreads coronavirus" garbage? Y'all sure you want this guy involved?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We don't provide a platform to them

Status
Not open for further replies.