• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
Searched, couldn't find anything.

Dr. Disrespect once again lives up to his username, being a total tool imo.

No matter what platform you are on, what way you consume your games, we're all gamers.
I don't follow him tbh so I don't know about his shtick. I saw the tweet quoted by someone I do follow. The only time I ever heard of him when his cheating news was revealed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This "true gamer" elitist culture is horrible, but then again this shit is everywhere. Be indifferent to certain classic rock bands and you're not a real music fan. Don't care about The Godfather and such and you're not a real movie aficionado. Same old elitism everywhere.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Seem perfectly in line with his character though? He's a shit talking action hero from the 80's.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, was literally playing a mobile game a few minutes ago. What am I to do now? :(

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Commander Keen not doing it for ya?

wait until the Jill of the Jungle mobile game is announced from Epic Games!

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
temporary cheater's aren't real cheaters

dude needs to step his game up, marcus psp

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
Sick burn, fellow Hardcore Gamer! Death to casuals!!!

Good LORD I hate the term "gamer" in any respect.

Minarik

Nov 9, 2017
I mean, I can't say I'm not disappointed every time a game announcement is some shit mobile game. Look at the garbage Bethesda showed lol

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not a gamer

don't you dare call me a gamer

Oct 27, 2017
Is this a serious issue in the community? I'm not trying to dismiss it. I just don't know anything about mobile gaming or how its viewed these days.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Why oh wwwwwwwwhhhhyyy do people give a shit?

It is so utterly beyond me that someone would care about who is or isn't a Real Gamer.

It's fucking worse than console wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.