• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This story is getting a lot of play in Black Twitter right now.

Apparently Dr. Dre supported her until Jan 2020, when she was 36/37. She currently rents an SUV to work for DoorDash at 2300 per month. And sleeps in that SUV. Her kids, which she has four, are with friends.

Idk, this is a tough one, it was not like she didn't have support financially, but it does seem that she was never able to build a life to support 4 kids on her own. California is not cheap.

Dre is awful and this has been documented, but I how long should a parent support their adult children?

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
She needs to build a life for herself for sure, but I would never let my daughter and grandkids be homeless and hungry.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dre is awful and this has been documented, but I how long should a parent support their adult children?
If they're a insanely wealthy, I honestly don't see why they wouldn't give them a good life hookup. House, car, paid for college education. It's different when parents don't have much means, but when you can give your kids everything and you decide to let it just sit in your bank account that's something else. Literally, less than 1% of his worth would give most people an amazing life.

Status
Not open for further replies.