• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017

Totally wrote off SSJ4 Gogeta because Blue Gogeta shared so many of his moves, but they delievered! I'm so hyped!

Baby Vegeta looks sick too.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
SSJ4 best form let's fucking go.

Would be over the moon if they give SSJ Goku and Vegeta SSJ4 skins but I've given up on alternate costumes since forever ago. Bit sad those two models go to waste though.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
SSJ4 best form let's fucking go.

Would be over the moon if they give SSJ Goku and Vegeta SSJ4 skins but I've given up on alternate costumes since forever ago. Bit sad those two models go to waste though.

Costumes can't happen unless it's something minor like Videl. It's mainly because of how ASW makes its character models.

May 19, 2020
cool for the GT fans but uh most GT stuff just goes straight into the garbage for me. ugly and overly busy designs. it is captured accurately by the game so there's that lol.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow! I'm kinda shocked SSJ4 Gogeta is the final character mainly because Gogeta blue already has some of his moves. Interested to see how they're gonna do his moveset then. Hope there isn't a lot of overlap. Know a lot of ppl wanted SSJ4 Gogeta so it's overall a solid choice (even if it is technically another Goku/Vegeta haha)

RIP my Toppo dream though T_T

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
They could not have chosen better characters for the last 2 slots, this is just perfect

Baby has such an amazing design and is such a cool character, and then we get ssj4 gogeta the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.