• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I'm betting on beta date announcement. Probably January. They'll give a way to register for a closed, then open beta.

No way they would release the beta today as people are speculating.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
3 more mins! I will be rollin if it is not a beta announcement though. That will be SE level of trolling lol.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
the fact that this stream is at an unusual date and time for them and considering it starts an hour before PSN updates, i am fairly certain the beta is getting shadowdropped. i am REALLY excited to see how it ends up (although i will only get to play in the weekend sadly).

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I bet the beta drops next Tuesday (Christmas morning) and is free for everyone that preorders the full game. And the game will get an actual date too, of course.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
"totally normal Dreams stream"

that is a decidedly British way of saying this will NOT be a normal stream? maybe?

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
He just motioned "5 minutes" so something went wrong lol. Wonder if they just dropped major info and they will go again. amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.