• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
www.talkbasket.net

Drug found in Kobe Bryant's system during autopsy suggests Lakers legend may have had ADHD - TalkBasket.net

Kobe Bryant's autopsy report claims there was a solitary drug found in his system. Kobe may have had ADHD

A drug found in Kobe Bryant's system during his autopsy suggests the former Los Angeles Lakers star may have had ADHD. The autopsy report, the details of which were made public last week, confirmed all of the victims of that fatal helicopter crash on January 26 died from blunt trauma while it was also confirmed that the pilot, Ara Zobayan, had no drugs or alcohol in his system at the time.

Per ESPN, Bryant's report claimed the only drug he had in his system at the time was methylphenidate. The stimulant medication is sold under the brand name Ritalin; it is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Is this really important for people to know? Seems like it's kind of private info. I guess you pay the price for fame

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Why is this important for anybody to know? This is his personal info and it doesn't affect anybody else, if he didn't share it while he was living why should it be shared now?

plus, it's not interesting news. Like a fifth of the people I know have ADHD, me included. It's really not uncommon at all

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Do we really need to fish through the medical history of a dead guy to create clicks?

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly...and it might be just me...but the way the article's title is framed "Drug found in Kobe Bryant's system..." made it come off completely differently (or expect differently) than how the sentence ended.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
So? It is only relevant if they want to spin it as a sort of PSA of the prevalance of ADHD, but it seems like a disease that really doesn't require it anymore. It is pure clickbait which we shouldn't reward.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the best "he was no saint" they could come up with? I'm not sure what relevance this has to anything

Hopefully Vanessa suing the fuck out of all these people

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I guess there's no law about this but it strikes me as inappropriate to broadcast a dead person's private diagnosis.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Jesus Christ, the man and his daughter are dead. Fucking 'journalists' man!

Vultures-feeding-mtnr98.jpg

flawfuls

Oct 28, 2017
c
Why did they even do an autopsy in the first place? Pretty sure cause of death is pretty obvious.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
The question here really is why the details of an autopsy would have to be made public beyond those that are of public interest around the accident...

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
That website is jankey as shit...and the two tweet sources the article gives have a join date of Nov 2019... one of them is a fucking mess, as far as tweeting history.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
The positive spin on it could be "even if you suffer from ADHD you can be massively successful don't give up the fight like Kobe". I'm not gonna fault the autopsy for this though that is it's purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.