• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
Sunshine has the best movement and locomotion in any 3D platformer ever. For that reason alone, it will always be among the greats.
Reminds me of MGSV actually. A game people shit on for many reasons, but the moment-to-moment gameplay is sublime and unsurpassed in the genre.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Sunshine has the best movement and locomotion in any 3D platformer ever. For that reason alone, it will always be among the greats.
Reminds me of MGSV actually. A game people shit on for many reasons, but the moment-to-moment gameplay is sublime and unsurpassed in the genre.

Completely agree - it's a game I can pick up and just noodle around with the movement with no particular goal. It is so much fun to throw Mario around the world that it kinda makes up for the less than stellar design.

Also MGSV is the best MGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.