• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamerasi

Sep 30, 2019
Hi guys, as you know, Dying Light was one of the best games of the past generation. This game definitely needs a Playstation 5 patch, if you think like me, please support it.

dyinglight.support.techland.pl

Submit a ticket

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
"As you know" lol. I haven't played it but just for that (and the Peace Walker avatar) I'm submitting a ticket.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
People have been begging for years for Pro/X support, whilst the devs jam their fingers in their ears and release random content and collaborations that very few people asked for. I very much doubt they'll release a PS5/S|X patch.

Vintage

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
I'm sure Techland has enough problems with finishing Dying Light 2 and getting it on PS5 before doing a patch.

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I agree it was one of the best games of the gen, but your neglect of Xbox fans of the game is criminal, criminal I say.

I'm actually surprised they haven't done it already given their excellent post-launch support and how recently the Hellraid DLC dropped.

OP
OP
Gamerasi

Gamerasi

Sep 30, 2019
I agree it was one of the best games of the gen, but your neglect of Xbox fans of the game is criminal, criminal I say.

I'm actually surprised they haven't done it already given their excellent post-launch support and how recently the Hellraid DLC dropped.
If the company views our request positively, I do not think it will be indifferent within the Xbox platform.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
Its a fantastic game and I'd love a PS5 patch but it didnt get a patch for the Pro so I doubt it'll happen.

Easily a top ten of the gen game for me.

Newman96

Oct 27, 2017
I loved this game and was super excited for the Dying Light 2, feel like we haven't had an update in years.

Doomguy

Apr 20, 2019
Love this game! Best zombie game of the generation

Dynamic 4k & 60 fps would be amazing

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I agree with OP Dying Light is awesome, I recently finished the main campaign and it was loads of fun and it looks really good on my PS4

knight714

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah this is definitely another open world zombie game beginning with the letter D where reviewers got it massively wrong...

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
You just remembered me to try the game on the 3070. It struggled to maintain 60 at certain areas with my older 1080.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The game is a 10 for the zombie fetishist. A 7 normally. On PC. Game is a slideshow on console and it desperately needs a patch.

Kickfister

May 9, 2019
What the hell OP, I sent a ticket in just for the hell of it. This is one of my favorites of this gen. Just dumb fun. Drop kicking zombies doesn't get old.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Man, what a game!
I cannot wait for the sequel.

Playing through CyberPunk and I get Dying Light feels in terms of First Person Open World.
I kind of wish there was a more of a parkour element in Cyberpunk

Status
Not open for further replies.