• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The lore in elder scrolls is crazy deep. This makes sense.

OP
OP

Jimmy1984

Banned
May 19, 2018
XBOX Is a on strategica position now: Fallout and Elder Scroll games Will be really really really big with TV series. Milions of people are going to Watch those show: gamepass Will be impressive.

I think Xbox don't Need to release those game on other platftorms anymore

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully, this iconic scene makes it.
skyrim-finally-awake-memes-featured-Cropped.jpg

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
....this from Era then to Wegotthiscovered then to IMDB then back to era ?

Slow monday..

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
The source is "We Got This Covered," which is a hilariously bad source that appears just to make shit up at times.

dxnor

Nov 15, 2020
We Got This Covered is not a source. They literally make things up just for clicks. That is all they do. They are a fake news clickbait farm.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
It's not going to be amazing - if it ever sees the light. Maybe entertaining, but nothing insane. That's just how Netflix shows are it seems other than the occasional stand out hit like The Queen's Gambit or Stranger Things. Even The Witcher was fine, but had its issues.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
All of these shows and none of them is an animated Hellboy show in the style of Mignola' work.

Astroroom

Aug 19, 2020
Animated please. There's no possible scenario in which a live action Netflix series does it justice.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
XBOX Is a on strategica position now: Fallout and Elder Scroll games Will be really really really big with TV series. Milions of people are going to Watch those show: gamepass Will be impressive.

So like potential Netlix tv show is going to compensate potential userbase of tens of millions PS5s? Just like that?

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro

The shows are not the factor on whether or not bethesda show up on PS or Switch, it is gamepass and I dont think MS does half measures like timed exclusivity for 2 years for these games, I think they will either port none of their games or all of them (including previous xbox games franchises) depending on the strategy they choose to go with going forward.

laikalot

May 30, 2020
The source is still We Got This Covered, albeit washed through IMDB, so this is ultimately nonsense. Please stop posting crap from there, washed through or otherwise.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Netflix might be making an Elder Scrolls Series.

I’ve never heard of “We got this covered” before so this could be bunk, I also have not seen it posted here yet though it’s possible I’ve missed it. https://www.google.com/amp/s/wegotthiscovered.com/tv/netflix-reportedly-developing-elder-scrolls-show-big-witcher/amp/ it could be interesting as...

Status
Not open for further replies.