• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
That "nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap!"

line gonna hit different when Hailey has her first child.

HotStunt

Oct 27, 2017
Huh. Thought she was way younger than me but I guess I used to listen to Eminem when I was around 12/13 so a 6 year age difference was big then.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
Y'all know not everyone's first language is English, right?

In all honestly, I put the emoji to make my comment seem more lighthearted since I know what it's like not to have english as the first language

it's funny how thread titles here and other forums tend to have more errors than most posts and I really want to know why

Oct 26, 2017
The song Closing Time by Semisonic was inspired by the birth of Dan Wilson's first child. That kid turned old enough to experience closing time in a bar a couple of years ago.

Orlando Bloom is older now that Viggo Mortenson was when they first started filming TLotR triogy.

Here's a reunion pic of the cast of School of Rock. This was 7 years ago.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The song Closing Time by Semisonic was inspired by the birth of Dan Wilson's first child. That kid turned old enough to experience closing time in a bar a couple of years ago.

Orlando Bloom is older now that Viggo Mortenson was when they first started filming TLotR triogy.

Here's a reunion pic of the cast of School of Rock. This was 7 years ago.
Fuck you for this. :(

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
This thread would have been a much bigger mindfuck for me if I hadn't recently finished watching The Queen's Gambit.

And seeing this motherfucker.

enhanced-6893-1604666038-15.jpg

And realizing "hey, it's the little kid from Love Actually."

I'm old.

Status
Not open for further replies.