• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
User banned (3 days): piracy talk, encouraging piracy.
So, my brother hooked me up with a retropie full of games, and my 6 yr old is loving it. He's currently playing Finding Nemo on the GBA (but on a 55" TV so it looks horrendous, but he doesnt care). He's losing his autistic shit (not being facetious, he's literally autistic) over looking up licensed games for his favourite cartoons and Disney franchises. I can't recommend emulators enough for young children.

I'm probably going to prison though, because ROMS.

Mod Edit: Reverted to original version of the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bjoern

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Emulators are great. The moral and legal dilemma about ROMs isn't.
Glad your son has something to play with though. He's gonna have a great time, for sure.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
From our FAQ:

Encouraging piracy, admitting to piracy, threatening to commit piracy, and linking to piracy websites is strictly prohibited. This policy also applies to links to torrents, direct downloads, pirated reproduction cartridges, streams of pirated content, and unauthorized releases of any kind. More information on this policy and DMCA takedowns is available in our terms of service. Do not embed copyrighted material such as magazine scans. Copying and pasting entire articles or reports for redistribution is also prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.