• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

out_of_touch

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Creating a troll thread; previous related infraction
Epic Game Store is an innovative digital storefront receiving alot of backlash in the hardcore gamer community. As a Valve stan, even going as far as to call my first-born Ivan, this whole ordeal is eerily similar to STEAM's early days. Valve caught alot of shit back then for taking a big risk, it paid off!

It's clear Epic Games is dedicated to providing us with epic moments for years to come. So I plead with you fellow gamers. Support EGS. Support Indie Gaming. Mic drop.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Do we not get enough trolls in Epic threads, without making troll threads dedicated to it?

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
did king crimson erase a third paragraph somewhere in here? anyways i dont think this will go well

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
As someone using EGS and not having major issues with it, I fail to see any actual points in your post except for "support Indies", which you also can do on all other platforms lol.

I do like the dev/store split ratio though, which is enough for me to not immediately aboard the hate train.

edit oh it's a troll thread. Well then.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
This is an example of activist thread making done right. The OP takes his editorial flamethrower to Epic and the industry at large, while including complete logical reasoning. This arms the reader with facts and opinions from which to form an independent judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.