• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
User Warned: trolling
I was reading the "Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?" thread and I see multiple people are starting to break out "Only in the Era bubble!" as an argument point in pointless opinionated video game discussions now.

Please use this thread to educate me on what opinions are only valid in the Era Bubble™ so I can laug- I mean, nod sagely and absorb this for future debate.

Nov 3, 2017
If you think there isn't a bubble to this place you're crazy, but then again you must be crazy making a thread to complain about something, that's what Twitter is for

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
I was reading the "Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?" thread and I see multiple people are starting to break out "Only in the Era bubble!" as an argument point in pointless opinionated video game discussions now.

Please use this thread to educate me on what opinions are only valid in the Era Bubble™ so I can laug- I mean, nod sagely and absorb this for future debate.

"Nobody like ubisoft games"
"Call of duty is going to fail, especially without single player"

Status
Not open for further replies.