• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
A woman who likes sex a lot is a whore, while one who doesn't is a prude.
A serious, quiet woman needs to 'smile more' because it 'can't be that bad', while a cheerful, chatty woman must be a ditzy blonde valley girl.
An annoying woman is a bitch, while an annoying man is just...annoying. Calling a man a dog is more a compliment than anything. 'Oh, you had sex with three women in the same night? You dirty dog.'
An overweight woman is a cow or whale, while an overweight man is just...overweight/fat.
A 'Sir' is a respectable man, while a 'Madam' is the owner of a brothel. Same goes for Master and Mistress.

Whether it's sexual experiences, intelligence, body shape or general behavior, it seems like women receive the majority of gendered insults, while men rarely, if ever get any. And even when they do, men are mostly insulted by associating them with women/femininity (son of a bitch, sissy, pussy etc.). There are a few exceptions (dick, douchebag, dickhead), but these words aren't really that offensive.

And though women have reclaimed some of these words (slut, bitch), society keeps churning out new ones to replace them.

What's the point of this post? Well, I thought that I couldn't find a gendered insult for a stupid man (and I say that as a man), so maybe Era can suggest a few good ones. It's simply not fair that women get all the gendered insults when there are real men living in pain because no one is able to insult them properly.
We could even come up with something fresh.

I have a few ideas to get us started-

Dildohead - This one I like a lot.
Sir-fucks-a-cactus - Rather evocative.
Harvard Donkey - A highly educated man who still happens to be a moron.

Also, here's a great article I found which goes more in depth about this topic.

signal

Oct 28, 2017

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Who do you hang out with that makes you want to find even "more offensive insults for men"?

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Fritz

Oct 26, 2017
I personally like "tool", or the german equivalent that translates to victim. that one really hurts on so many levels.

Why want to slur anyway though?

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Men are just as cruel to each other as women are, they just don't talk about it

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Lol. You need era's help? Twitter roasts men so virulently and so frequently I literally have to sign off for the sake of my own mental health sometimes. They should have you covered?

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I actually think calling most men a bitch would get to them deeply, since that attacks their masculinity

OP's suggestions just sound like something friends would call each other. They're a little too close to playground insults

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Fuckboy, dipshit, bastard, prick, motherfucker, gamer. That last one is the worst.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Um...I use Madam and I have never ever thought of that word being used that way as described in the OP. :(

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Call them short, that seems to set them off a lot (presuming they aren't NBA players).

Status
Not open for further replies.