• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Season 16 episode 15.

Kevin Nealon is an elevator operator and Michael J Fox gets in and the sketch is basically him singing "gonna go back in time" to him over and over again even though the song was different pretty sure Dana Carvey shows up too.

I know this sounds stupid but i cant find this dam sketch anywhere and i need to just see it to get it outta my head.

oc_

Oct 25, 2017
Found this but it's not the Mj Fox one:

classicajays.tumblr.com

Interwebia

This is the Elevator fans sketch from when Sting hosted SNL during the 1990 season. This is hilarious because I'm sure there are some people out there that if they ever got stuck in an elevator with...

Dec 22, 2017
Season 16 episode 15.

Kevin Nealon is an elevator operator and Michael J Fox gets in and the sketch is basically him singing "gonna go back in time" to him over and over again even though the song was different pretty sure Dana Carvey shows up too.

I know this sounds stupid but i cant find this dam sketch anywhere and i need to just see it to get it outta my head.

Some sketches are damn near impossible to find. I know they did one where Charlton Heston plays the world oldest grocery store bag boy, and have never been able to find it since it originally aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.