• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
So, I'm writing a paper on this issue for a philosophy class. I need to discuss both sides. I'm just starting to research so I don't have much yet. I see there is a lot of info in the pinned trans thread at the top and I will definitely check that out.

I'm just looking for some arguments from either side and if anyone has some sources to point me to on this, it would be much appreciated.

I personally don't understand the argument against it. It seems to be basing sexes purely on physical features.

I am just looking for a little inspiration and would welcome any thoughts on the topic.

Kinggroin

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uranus, get it?!? YOUR. ANUS.
So, I'm writing a paper on this issue for a philosophy class. I need to discuss both sides. I'm just starting to research so I don't have much yet. I see there is a lot of info in the pinned trans thread at the top and I will definitely check that out.

I'm just looking for some arguments from either side and if anyone has some sources to point me to on this, it would be much appreciated.

I personally don't understand the argument against it. It seems to be basing sexes purely on physical features.

I am just looking for a little inspiration and would welcome any thoughts on the topic.

Visit GAF

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this a trap? I think hitting the streets and asking people would probably be a better idea.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
There is no both sides to this issue. If this is for academia, you should go do your own research and not expect people to educate you on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.