• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eathdemon

Oct 27, 2017
at he awful rally tonight, trump reamended they get the vacine, only to get massive boos.

I guess we now know the limits of trumpism, and it stops at their willingness to take a life saving vaccine.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
Idk what's worse... hearing the orange shitstain talk or reading those Godawful banners.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Just realised it's been months since I last heard him talk and I regret breaking that streak.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
Yes because despite what the media and a good chunk of Liberals want to believe Trump is just a symptom of problems with conservatives in America.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
"Alright I need you dumbfucks to be still alive when I run again in 2024, get the fucking vaccine already".

- gets boo'd instead

Damn.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
The rallies are good for the bantz but like I can just come up with those at will now.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
what does he expect? this fuck literally convinced his base not to take the vaccine for months and now he says otherwise? ofc they are gonna say no... what are we expected to do, give an A for effort?

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Trump douche bags don't have a problem holding beliefs which are in contradiction to things he says or does, at all. Ultimately they fall back to "Best President ever!" and all the other sycophancy. I remember when Trump finally started admitting COVID was a problem and a news reporter asked one of his rally-goers to square that with their belief that it wasn't even a thing and he simply said "Well I disagree with him but…" and changed the subject. Plus they think he says all these things "because he has to" and that's good enough for them.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
hell no, its just weird and bizarre to see.

must be the panic that has set in, maybe he is convinced that his base might get eradicated soon or some shit. there is literally no moral compass for this wanker, obvs he seeks to gain something from this. like a Primetime feature on OAN or Newsmax

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He's still having rallies when he's not president lol. His own base won't take the vaccine, so there is little hope if their orange shit stain can't change their minds.

May 21, 2018
It's amazing in a way to see these people hold the right to die needlessly so sacred that they'd boo their god-emperor for it.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I have weird audio issues that looks like he's lip syncing?

I don't think he was ever anti-vaccine. He downplayed the fuck out of COVID, was anti-mask, and was never going to encourage people to get the vaccine once he lost the election. He knew he and his buddies were all covered.

He sounds as pained as he did when he "denounced" David Duke.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe he's realizing he can't win if his fan base dies by not taking the vaccine. Only reason for him to bring this up.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
So we were wrong. Trump is not their God. Instead their God is not being told to do anything ever.

Their God is Selfishness.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
It's his own fault, really. He turned science, safety guidelines, masks & vaccinations into a political issue by spreading insane conspiracy theories about them & had let it go on for so long, it's now ingrained in his cult's brainless minds.

Too little, too late.

CrunchyFrog

Oct 28, 2017
It's not for him, he's just the vehicle they're riding to push their bullshit.

So we were wrong. Trump is not their God. Instead their God is not being told to do anything ever.

Their God is Selfishness.

This. People like this were always only looking for an excuse to validate their already deep-seated distrust of anything and everything that is "other." Trump just allowed them to be more vocal about it than ever before.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
The country is honestly beyond repair. Trump made Dumb cool again. People embrace stupidity in a way that is hard to explain. It's like Donnie helped them feel better about themselves.

I fell onto Donald Trump Jrs Instagram by mistake and HOLY SHIT…. That dude is on something (coke)

CamberGreber

Banned
Dec 27, 2019
Seriously can we atleast take a 2 year break from unnessary Trump Threads.
Like even with this shit stain out of office why do you all keep bringing him up?
Cant we wait till a real important issue arises before posting this shit?

Posting every topical moment in his life means we wil Never Ever Ever Ever stop talking about him. Considering how annoying his potential 2024 run would be cant we wait till then before we continue to be no better than the news media which gave him so much attention he craved while helping him with free advertising. Of all places online cant we be better than this?

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Like even with this shit stain out of office why do you all keep bringing him up?

Posting every topical moment in his life means we wil Never Ever Ever Ever stop talking about him. Considering how annoying his potential 2024 run would be cant we wait till then before we continue to be no better than the news media which gave him so much attention he craved while helping him with free advertising. Of all places online cant we be better than this?

I actually agree with this. I don't need to be reminded about him unless he actually is going to run in 2024. For right now I'd rather not remember he existed.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017

I don't see how a thread focusing on how their "mastermind" can't convince them to do the obvious,thus proving how far gone these people are is unnecessary given that there's plenty of people, on this board especially, who think they can still be talked to and reasoned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.