• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

All ex blizzard and riot devs

You can't make this shit up

Dev in question

Sadly they have friends in high places judging by who's retweeting this on my timeline right now, some of the largest WoW content creators are backing it such as Bellular

Last edited:

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
It has to be seen to be believed. Won't be long before the first press story. Way to keep a low profile. Muppets.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Also, their mission:

Champion the Mission​

"Think about what's best for the company and our games. When the mission and your work don't align, it's your duty to sound the alarm."​

Nothing about what's best for the employees, only the company and the games matter.

Edit: OK, at the very bottom of the list they throw a bone toward focusing on making their team "thrive". It's their "first priority", but it's the last thing in the list.

"If we can't design a great studio, how can we design a great game? Our team is our first priority because if the team isn't thriving, the player will never be served."​

Macija

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, I was thinking that a real woman was credited as a dog. Maybe I didn't understood it but I think that the title is a little misleading.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I mean to be fair, is any woman going to *want* to be a part of this? I'd be more surprised if they did have a woman on the dev team, and why.

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I was thinking that a real woman was credited as a dog. Maybe I didn't understood it but I think that the title is a little misleading.
It's not direct, it's subtle

All the women passing it around in the WoW community caught on immediately, it took me a second

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That logo looks like something you would see on a bottom of the barrel mobile game.

Reminds me of that Apple TV show about a game dev.

The dog thing, come on, that's reaching. Yeah there isn't any women so far so possible red flag amongst the founder or whoever else for previous things as well. Maybe studio dogs are never listed though so perhaps that's why it comes off bad ?

Why is it .gg you're making me think gamers gate now.

The Notorious name is a bit douchbag central and showing off and got away with it.

the-pi-guy

Oct 29, 2017
Better title would probably be "only listed woman is a dog".

Is still ambiguous, but it's less so.

On topic, that's pretty messed up.

trashbandit

Dec 19, 2019
Not that this is the most important thing to take away here, but what a boring selection of favorite games. Like, I get it, those are good games, but the vibe is like they googled "best video games" and grabbed the first 10 results.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Site has a "M'lord" vibe

TJJQLLK.jpg

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I expect much worse from reading that title. What's up with the click bait titles on Era?

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
Source on this? Your OP is scant on detail and that's a pretty important detail considering you put it as part of your (already misleading) thread title...

Deleted and I never screened it, but many others have seen it as well

Also it's not meant to be misleading, I gain nothing from thread clicks, I'm pointing out what the women on my Twitter timeline are pointing out

Status
Not open for further replies.