• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/03/politics/capitol-riot-requests-mexico-vacation/index.html

A Texas woman charged in connection with the Capitol insurrection has asked a federal judge to let her travel to Mexico for a "work-related bonding retreat," according to court records.

Jenny Cudd, a flower shop owner and unsuccessful mayoral candidate from Midland, wrote to a federal judge on Monday asking for permission to visit Riviera Maya, Mexico, for a four-day retreat this month. The court docket for her case doesn't yet show a response from the judge.

In court filings, the Justice Department has described Cudd as unrepentant for her role in the insurrection, citing her comments in Facebook posts and interviews shortly after the riot.
"F--- yes, I am proud of my actions, I f---ing charged the Capitol today with patriots today. Hell, yes, I am proud of my actions," Cudd said in the Facebook video, according to court records.

More in that article. Beg for work bonding if old.

Also if format is shit sorry, on mobile.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Pft, if I was white I would have even ask the judge to pay for my totally work related bonding exercise.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Choose thy fate. Letting a Trump supporter run and live in Mexico is kind of like sending them to the worst kind of hell for most of them. I dunno lol.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

The Joy of Whiteness

Imagine. If any other color. https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2021/02/02/capitol-rioter-wants-go-mexican-vacation-and-court-lets-her/4358889001/

grendelrt

Oct 25, 2017
I am sorry I can not go to jail that weekend, because I already have plans.......BYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.