• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
fake-antifa-tweet.jpg

www.cbsnews.com

Twitter says fake "Antifa" account was run by white supremacists

The social media company says the accounts were used by white supremacists to encourage violence.

Twitter has shut down multiple accounts that it says were operated by a white supremacist group posing as liberal groups encouraging violence.
An Identity Evropa account purported to be associated with Antifa, a collection of loosely connected groups that organize against fascism. On Sunday, Attorney General William Barr said Antifa was associated with violence at recent protests. Officials have yet to show evidence to support this claim.
On Friday, Denver police seized assault rifles from at least two people associated with a group called the "Boogaloo Bois" near the site of a protest.

In a report Monday, the Anti-Defamation League described the "Boogaloo Bois" as "right-wing anti-government extremists have also reacted to the protests and violence following the killing of George Floyd."

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Just arrest them anyway, Antifa is a terror organisation so they are terrorists.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
youdontsay.gif

When will people understand that Antifa isn't an organisation?

Also i love the typo in the hashtag.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I'm assuming most people reacted to "comrades" the same way those protestors reacted to the streamer telling them to flip a truck.

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
'Twitter for iPad' lmao

Hey at least the typo in the hashtag means less of a chance of this showing up.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
someone was telling me about this in a they totally believe it way and I didn't know what the fuck they were talking about.

It sounded like complete bullshit, and of course it was.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
One positive thing about white folks trying on AAVE like a sweater in target is that it never fits and it's always blatantly obvious who understands how we speak and who doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.