• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
The last movie was one of the worst movies I've seen and since then the creator has been revealing herself as a huge Piece of Shit, fuck this movie

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
The leaks are true which means this piece of shit will make Rise of Skywalker look like a sensible sequel that tastefully pays homage to what came before by comparison.

Last edited:

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Madds playing yet another villain is so unimaginative.
Oh and fuck the old hag named JK Rowling.

Garou

Oct 25, 2017
While JKR can F off the planet, this thread is a giant derail.
Not a single post about the OP at hand, so at this point shouldn't every thread related to her works be locked with a link to the general JKR topic?

Otherwise it's just a pointless echo chamber without any discussion.

Oct 25, 2017
We're still doing this shit?
Can't imagine people flocking to this one after the last movie was so terrible. Along with Rowling doing everything she can to immolate her legacy.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Considering how heavily involved She who must not be named is with this film, I would request that discussion of this film be banned here like Hogwarts Legacy is. With a token OT at best when it comes out.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Reminder that J.K. Rowling is a legitimately awful person who has:
  • Helped drive trans children toward self harm and suicide.
  • Helped reduce the ILGA score of the UK by being a prime motivator in increased hostility towards trans people.
  • Related transition to being a new form of gay conversion therapy, one that should be further restricted.
  • Given voice, promotion and platform to numerous transphobes and large anti-trans groups.
  • Led a revolt that saw the most basic reform for Gender Recognition in the UK scrapped, despite a 70% approval rating.
  • Added to a pressure that resulted in links to support systems for vulnerable trans children being removed by the BBC.
  • Put out numerous transphobic articles and tweets turning perception of fans and followers against trans people.
  • Helped influence a move that saw young trans people face further hardships in accessing trans-affirming healthcare.
  • Been cited by foreign politicians in their own bids to restrict trans rights, healthcare access and freedoms.
  • Poisoned discourse around trans access to bathrooms, increasing the violence and uncertainty trans people face.
Rowling is actively destructive to trans lives, especially those in the UK and of younger people looking to live as themselves. The wave of transphobia she sparked and continues to drive has led to legislation being scrapped, rights being removed and calls for trans women to be shot in the street.

She is someone who continues to cause irreparable damage to trans people in this country and abroad.

🏳️‍⚧️

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The most interesting things about these movies was that they didn't take place at Hogwarts and now it looks like they've started to mess that up too

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
This literally looks like the same story as Crimes of Grindelwald except Dumbledore somehow is along for the ride?

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly surprised they're still making these.
I guess I underestimated this series' performance, but weren't they generally disappointing for fans?

Either way, fuck TERFs.

I don't think it's even that, she just hates trans people because it's something to do with her dull wealthy life.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Fuck JKR, obviously, but I still want to comment on the fact that having grown up with this series in book form and then watching the movies ... I genuinely have no idea what the fuck this franchise has turned into. It's almost unrecognizable.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Honestly, if we are going to be committed on banning hype threads for the game, then we should extend that to the IP in general.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks so dope! Love Jessica Williams being in this. Giving Jacob a wand seems like a hazard waiting to happen. lol at the ending. Excited to see it. Hope its not bloated like the 2nd one.

Jul 14, 2018
Philadelphia
What a squandered franchise. It seemed at the beginning these were going to be more self-contained and lighthearted than the mainline Potter books.

Wasn't the original "Fantastic Beasts" book just a novelty loredump?

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Not a single post about the OP at hand, so at this point shouldn't every thread related to her works be locked with a link to the general JKR topic?

Oh no

Fuck JK Rowling.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Would you really want to cast Madds in your film/game and not have him play a villain? Dude has the perfect look and voice for a villain.
Just by watching Rogue One alone, you just know he can bring more than a threatening face and voice. Hollywood should have stopped casting him as a villain after Dr Strange. I mean, after Another Round, it feels like such a waste to have him play the baddie in front of a green screen.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Seeing how topics about the upcoming game are instantly locked I'm surprised that anything else regarding the franchise here isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.