• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDetective

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
On 26 August 2018, sinonobu and Muzy made a bet about the Metacritic score of Marvel's Spider-Man for the PlayStation 4 on 13 September 2018 at 12pm EDT.
If the score was above 89, Muzy would lose. If the score was below 89, sinonobu would lose. Both would lose if the score was exactly 89.

The loser had to 'Days Gone'-ify their avatar until launch, and make at least one Days Gone hype check thread before release. They must also stream the first 3 hours and link to the stream in the Discord servers of NintendoEra + SalesEra. Stream must be completed within launch week in no more than two sessions.
2795.jpg

sinonobu's avatar, Days Gone-ified.

However, he never made the hype check thread, so his punishment is this thread. In order to measure the hype, in spite of the lack of a hype check thread, I ask everyone to come join us as we watch him play Days Gone.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
one of those members are banned

what does it all mean

Is this some inside joke for Prominent Members™?

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Sino, I still support you even if you have to go through whatever this is.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
fk2Gn0q.png

Come back, Sino.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Oh, no! It's the most horrifying punishment known to man! Having to play a video game that's "just OK"! I shudder to consider what horrors I will encounter when I press play on the stream

Status
Not open for further replies.