• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Could FFXIV work on Switch?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
Does anyone think this is really a possibility? I've been thinking about it for a while - by now the install size must be quite large due to all the expansions. I'm not sure how raids would work either, I'd imagine they are quite CPU and GPU intensive due to all the special effects.

What do you think Era? Could it happen?

I remember reading something about the game designers not wanting it to go to other consoles unless they can enable cross-play, which seems like a good possibility these days.

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm ,perhaps you shouldnt make the title so vague lol. Cuz now you just derailed your own topic instead.
On topic tho ,i think it can run.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Probably around as likely as the chance that the thread title is gonna bait people

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone think this is really a possibility? I've been thinking about it for a while - by now the install size must be quite large due to all the expansions. I'm not sure how raids would work either, I'd imagine they are quite CPU and GPU intensive due to all the special effects.

What do you think Era? Could it happen?
I think it's possible. Sure you need to tone down a lot of effects (which you wanna do anyway in Raids) but as long as Sony is still a prick, it won't happen.
But without a proper Voicechat option, I wouldn't care anyway, so I'll stick to my PC version

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Don't make threads with clickbait titles like this.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.