• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Prologue anime!?
Fucking really Square? Have you learned nothing from the atrocious clusterfuck that was FFXV?
Lets fragment that story some more! I dont think it was quite incomprehensible enough!

OP
OP
Koozek

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Prologue anime!?
Fucking really Square? Have you learned nothing from the atrocious clusterfuck that was FFXV?
Lets fragment that story some more! I dont think it was quite incomprehensible enough!
I hoped Ardyn's full origin story would be in the actual DLC too, but it seems they didn't have the budget and time for that and decided to go the anime route again, which I'm not really excited about much :( I guess if they do the full backstory in the anime they will only do short flashbacks to the past in the DLC and no playable sections.

Do we know the price of the Ardyn DLC yet?
Nah, not yet. But I guess 10-15 bucks.

Celcius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't expect the anime episode to be longer than 30 minutes so I'm going to stop watching the teasers and wait to be surprised. Hopefully when it does air we also get an actual release date for the DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.