• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's talk about the real reason anyone is ready to play these games. Which character do plan to S tier with, and more importantly which charactes are you ready to see in Fire Emblem Heroes?

tumblr_inline_pn0dijdBec1r7mn34_1280.jpg

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
will i need to play previous fire emblem games in order to jump into this one and rub the faces of anime boys?
asking for a friend

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao - almost all of those characters and more have names now, and there's no petting in this game.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Based solely on this picture alone Bernadetta has the same "I'm done with all this crap" look in her eye that I strive for myself. So that seems the most likely.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The top row straight across were all announced yesterday in Fire Emblem Heroes, BTW, starting Monday.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
will i need to play previous fire emblem games in order to jump into this one and rub the faces of anime boys?
asking for a friend

No, rubbing faces in Three Houses does not require knowledge about face rubbing in previous games. The story is standalone too, for what it's worth!

dred

Oct 27, 2017
Let's talk about the real reason anyone is ready to play these games. Which character do plan to S tier with, and more importantly which charactes are you ready to see in Fire Emblem Heroes?
More like the real reason FE threads are unbearable ever since Awakening. Y'all have fun though.

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when it was just a game about war and supports were just character development. Maybe A romance or two were implied.

More like the real reason FE threads are unbearable ever since Awakening. Y'all have fun though.
Thank you. It's like, I don't WANT to be that guy, but these threads have been rough and I don't know what this fanbase is anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.