• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Pick up a tin foil hat as you enter the thread.

Rep. Greene is a proponent of the Camp Fire laser beam conspiracy theory. She wrote a November 17, 2018, Facebook post -- which is no longer available online -- in which she said that she was speculating "because there are too many coincidences to ignore" regarding the fire, including that then-California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) wanted to build the high-speed rail project and "oddly there are all these people who have said they saw what looked like lasers or blue beams of light causing the fires." She also speculated that a vice chairman at "Rothschild Inc, international investment banking firm" was somehow involved, and suggested the fire was caused by a beam from "space solar generators."

Greene added: "If they are beaming the suns energy back to Earth, I'm sure they wouldn't ever miss a transmitter receiving station right??!! I mean mistakes are never made when anything new is invented. What would that look like anyway? A laser beam or light beam coming down to Earth I guess. Could that cause a fire? Hmmm, I don't know. I hope not! That wouldn't look so good for PG&E, Rothschild Inc, Solaren or Jerry Brown who sure does seem fond of PG&E."

Mrs Greene has deleted the post as she continues to scrub her online accounts of her crazy. But I'm pretty sure she was just asking questions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.