• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VGEsoterica

Dec 10, 2019
User Warned: Self promotion, ignoring multiple prior staff requests to stop
youtu.be

Samurai Shodown 64 - Hyper Neo Geo 64 Prototype / Development Cartridge - What Is It?!

SUPPORT THE CHANNEL : http://www.patreon.com/VideoGameEsotericaNow what do we have here? A rusty hulk of a door stop? A pretty paperweight? An extremely rare...

Normally I don't post on ReserEra but this seemed to fun not to share. Plus maybe someone will have seen a second piece of hardware like this in their travels somewhere as it's currently a one of a kind item I need to make some presumptions about.

But it's a sweet find and I'll be dumping it eventually to share with the community for free. Granted its 96 different rom chips so that will take a sweet long while hahaha

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
That's really cool. Unfortunately this will be flagged as self promotion and locked, I imagine.

I hope one day we get good ng64 emulators.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That is some cool shit. And I don't mind a little "self promotion" of this sort. But, starting your post with "Normally I don't post on ResetEra..." is pretty funny.

bombermouse

Oct 25, 2017
That's a cool find! Can't wait for the next video on how you found it.

Bummer you don't post more here, I personally think this is too awesome to not self promote, but if you are not a regular member it does feel more like spam.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Please see our FAQ, or the multiple prior conversations that staff have had with you about not making threads to promote your YouTube channel, for further into on our rules on self promotion.

www.resetera.com

General Guide to ResetEra

General Guide to ResetEra Last updated on May 3, 2021. Mission Statement Since its founding in late 2017, ResetEra has been an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry. Our goal is to provide a modern platform where enthusiasts and industry professionals alike will want to...

Status
Not open for further replies.