• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which FPS Beta did you enjoy the most?

• COD: Vanguard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo Infinite

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Battlefield 2042

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

idioteque

Nov 8, 2017
So over the past few months we've been able to get our hands on Halo Infinite, COD Vanguard and BF 2042. If like me, you were lucky enough to try them all, which has impressed you most?

Having played them all, I enjoyed my time with Halo the most and it felt like a true return to form after some time away from the franchise. The gameplay was the most "fun" I had with any of the betas and it's the game I'm looking forward to most.

Curious how others feel.

Stoney Mason

Oct 25, 2017
We already did this thread

www.resetera.com

Battlefield 2042 beta VS Halo Infinite beta

Ive been primarily a battlefield player (borderline Stan) ever since bc2 and would never choose halo over it... Until now that is. I can't quite put my finger on why this is but after spending time on both betas within a week I have clearly noticed a hit detection and tight gameplay difference...

OP
OP

idioteque

Nov 8, 2017
We already did this thread

www.resetera.com

Battlefield 2042 beta VS Halo Infinite beta

Ive been primarily a battlefield player (borderline Stan) ever since bc2 and would never choose halo over it... Until now that is. I can't quite put my finger on why this is but after spending time on both betas within a week I have clearly noticed a hit detection and tight gameplay difference...
Oh boo. Sorry, didn't see it, please delete this one then

Status
Not open for further replies.