• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Supposed leaks said Infinite would be missing Current systems for next gen only I guess but he went to twitter to deny this - so as per usual now with Microsoft published titles, it will come to PC. Also current gen Xbox One at least.

Then rumors have said we will also get a better version at launch on next gen Xbox.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
We've known this, all future MS titles are also coming to the Windows store.

Deleted member 1185

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The more interesting news isn't PC but that it will be cross gen.

Wonder what it will look/run like on X1S

Mochi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
An upgraded version will be released at next gen launch, will PC release at parity with current gen and then recieve these upgrades later, or no parity I wonder?

Interficium

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
About as close as you can get to tacit acknowledgement that games are going to be backwards AND forwards compatible.

ResetEra about to go kicking and screaming into the new iPhone-style generation model for consoles.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
This makes me think the final game wont look that close to the engine trailer because it needs to still run on current gen.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Is this still releasing 2019?
There was some talks about SP in 2019 and MP 2020.

Have an i7 6700K, GTX 980Ti stationary at home but I'm picking up the new Microsoft SurfaceBook 3 (~November 2019) through work so will be playing on either of those.

Last edited:

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I mean.

0014.jpg

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
We already know this?
Well, yeah... but some people keep insisting it's a next-gen only game anyways.

Is this still releasing 2019?

There was some talks about SP in 2019 and MP 2020.

Have a i7 6700K, GTX 980Ti stationary at home but I'm picking up the new Microsoft SurfaceBook 3 (~November 2019) through work so will be playing on either of those.
It was never announced for 2019. Gears 5 is coming this year.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
To the people saying, "we already knew this," yes we know all XB games will be on PC but I think the OP posted this thread more for the confirmation that Halo Infinite will come to the current gen console. If that TOO was already known, then yeah not sure if this is news.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Even if it was coming to next gen Xbox, it was always coming to the One. Feels like someone misheard something and it got passed along.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Pretty sure the leaks didn't say it was skipping this gen, just that it would be a launch title for the next Xbox, which it will be barring a delay. Cross gen like BOTW.
Clearly a new engine is made to show off the new hardware.
Being on Xbox One is to show off scaleability but I'm sure this is targeting as a graphical showcase for Xbox Scarlet

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
This was announced for Xbox One and PC at the reveal last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.