• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

The owner of MCU Cosmic/Star Wars Unity/DCEU Mythic and former poster here is now back at the old place and is showing his true colors.

So think twice about supporting him or any of his low quality clickbait farms and definitely think twice before sharing stuff here from any of his sites.

Think of this as a PSA for anyone that didn't know this about him.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
I remember him from these parts and the old place but was he also on the IGN boards in the early 00s?

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yes I remember having to deal with his toxic man-child accusations here...

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
That name ? it sounds so....familiar ? like a user on here had that name or something ? idk

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
So ManaByte is the average Gaffer? He was always trash, even without his personal opinions.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Hope that tweet blows up so all the people call him out and unfollow him.

There's some hella industry people both from hollywood industry to marvel and insomniac that follow the guy.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, most times I saw his stuff on here it was fairly unhinged to begin with, so not all that shocked tbh

Good looking out, though, just in case.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
This guy was absolutely pathetic long before the mask came off. Constantly made shit up, can't handle an ounce of criticism, would fly off the handle constantly over ridiculous fanboy war shit. Just an utter loser. It makes sense he is who he is lol

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
This single random poster used to post here until he was permabanned and keeps getting brought up as source of news for Star Wars, Marvel, and Disney here. So seems like people should know what kind of person this is.

Yeah he's also followed by like Deadline Hollywood and some industry people both from Marvel and some in the gaming industry. So he does have some influence I guess. Hopefully they see that shit and call it out.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
Do we really need a thread about a single poster on a different forum?

I appreciate the heads up, tbh. He used to be a well-known poster here, and still has some currency as an "insider" sort of figure. Never had a great impression of him even when he was still keeping the ill-fitting mask on, but had no idea just how low he was willing to go.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
mildshock.gif

Though we should probably make mention of him moddable going forward, especially considering how he burned out here.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
I appreciate this thread because honestly, I never would have run into this shitheel on my own in any capacity, but I like to be in the loop for the sake of my kid.

He's not even really internet browsing age yet... but I want to get into the habit of keeping on top of these things in general. Because as smart as my kid is, fucknuts like this can be highly influential.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
We do not need to have threads based on off-site drama. Per our rules:
Offsite Drama

We have no interest in hosting discussions that fuel drama between our community and others. This sort of metacommentary tends to be petty and unproductive. Please do not derail threads with drama about other forums and websites, do not encourage comparisons or competition with other forums, and do not create threads about them either.

Members are highly discouraged from pursuing other members off the site, and staff will generally not adjudicate disputes that happen offsite. Do not post offsite material that you suspect to be from other members, whether from social media or elsewhere, in order to attack or embarrass them. If you believe such material is of serious concern, bring it to the attention of the staff through the appropriate channels described below.

Status
Not open for further replies.