• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
Just two days after a mass shooting left 10 people dead at a Colorado supermarket, Atlanta police arrested a 22-year-old man who walked into a Publix at Atlantic Station with six guns and body armor.
Police were called to the grocery store on Atlantic Drive just after 1:30 p.m. Wednesday and met with a manager who told them a man came in with a rifle and headed straight toward a bathroom, authorities said.
https://www.ajc.com/news/man-took-6...-station-cops-say/44Y6FBBM4FDVDJQABYQTBOADBU/

Why the fuck are we putting up with this shit? It's not a poor guy dealing with mental issues, it's just some guy wanting to be recognized.

www.wsbtv.com

Man with 6 guns, body armor arrested inside Publix at Atlantic Station, police say

Stay with WSBTV.com and tune into WSB Tonight for LIVE updates on this developing story.

I would just say "fuck you" and shoot the shit out of him. I am getting a pistol tomorrow. I'm not pro-gun , I'm not licensed to own a pistol in Georgia .
But I'm not laying down for somebody to shoot me. I"m going to fuck their shit up if they pull a gun on me.
I used to be antigun but this shit is too much.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Ehhh. Can't agree with this. You're much more likely to shoot an innocent person or your own damn self if you walk around packin every day.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I would just say "fuck you" and shoot the shit out of him. I am getting a pistol tomorrow. I'm not pro-gun , I'm not licensed to own a pistol in Georgia .
But I'm not laying down for somebody to shoot me. I"m going to fuck their shit up if they pull a gun on me.
I used to be antigun but this shit is too much.

So, for one, ease down. I get it, it's terrible and your upset and the situation is pretty hopeless.

This is what they want you to feel. Scared, helpless and feeble to the point of relying on a tool that they love to make you feel better.

If you want to own a gun, do it the right way. Get registered, take the class, understand the weapon. Having a gun in the house and not knowing how to use it beyond point the wrong end at someone and pull will do nothing for you except put you and those around you in more danger.

There's a way to do this. Just having it in the house isn't it.

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019
This is the forum full of 14 year olds and adult children (and a guy whose gimmick, one that was tired a decade ago, pretending to be a dog) who give video game companies 'brilliant' marketing 'advice.' I wouldn't expect most of you to understand.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
The truth is most people who carry every day are scared of their own fuckin shadow. That's why you hear of one guy with a holstered weapon drawing on another guy with a holstered weapon like it's the fuckin 1800s.

Don't be that guy.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Remember Kids, the NRA is a scam and the second amendment is a lie.

heathercoxrichardson.substack.com

March 23, 2021

Ten more people in Boulder, Colorado, died yesterday, shot by a man with a gun, just days after we lost 8 others in Atlanta, Georgia, shot by a man with a gun. In 2017, after the murder of 58 people in Las Vegas, political personality Bill O’Reilly said that such mass casualties were “the price...

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
The truth is most people who carry every day are scared of their own fuckin shadow. That's why you hear of one guy with a holstered weapon drawing on another guy with a holstered weapon like it's the fuckin 1800s.

Don't be that guy.

Yup. As my gun nut friends tell me, "The average Grognard knows 100 times more about guns and weaponry than the average licenced gun owner". It's too easy to own a gun in this country.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Please wait a few days to think before doing it. Trying to shoot first almost always will end with you dead, especially if you don't know how to use it.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
After America decided kids getting mowed down in their elementary school was okay, it was all over here. It's just the sad reality.

Bunch of people react by buying more guns, but a lot of them aren't trained to keep them safely and use them... and then the number of accidents rise.

Think it through.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
No I would get a license but fuck these guys/girls for making me afraid to walk into a grocery store. I mean its gotta stop or else we are the victims. Are you not tired of this shit happening and having no recourse?

Of course. But meeting them into the street with more weapons so the only outcome is total annihilation isn't the answer.

Protect yourself, but be smart. We know the score at this point, we know who will and won't help us, so...don't be dumb when it comes to things that can, literally, end your life.

Oct 28, 2017
Australia
Americans and guns is just something the rest of the world looks at with absolute fucking horror.

Like, what the fuck is wrong with you all?
Children have to practice hiding under their desks in the event a gunman walks in and wants to kill them all.
Do you not see how fucked up that is?
Let alone when it actually happens and you all just DO NOTHING.
"FREEDOM."

And getting a gun to solve the problem is the problem OP. Calm down and help change the system.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
No I would get a license but fuck these guys/girls for making me afraid to walk into a grocery store. I mean its gotta stop or else we are the victims. Are you not tired of this shit happening and having no recourse?
Not arguing for or against you getting a gun, but what do you picture happening if you are carrying and someone else enters the grocery store with a gun? You run right up to them? You pull some sweet stealth moves and take them out from behind?

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
There is already a thread on this topic.

www.resetera.com

Police stop potential mass shooting at a Publix in Atlanta GA

AJC A man was detained Wednesday afternoon after walking into the Atlantic Station Publix with five guns and body armor, authorities said. Police were called to the grocery store just after 1:30 p.m. and met with a manager who told them a man came in with a rifle and headed straight toward a...

Status
Not open for further replies.