• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plebc

Jan 7, 2018
Nintendo president Shuntaro Furukawa recently held another quick interview with Japanese publication Sankei, in which he talked about Smash Bros. Ultimate and more.

Here's what Mr. Furukawa had to say.
- fans of previous Smash Bros. games came out to support Smash Bros. Ultimate, which lead to a huge sales boost at launch
- Furukawa hopes to see the game continue to sell strongly into the future
- Furukawa says the goal of hitting 20 million Switch units sold this fiscal year is 'a little high,' but still doable
- Nintendo has three months left to achieve their goal

Source: https://gonintendo.com/stories/3257...-talks-about-huge-smash-bros-ultimate-sales-a

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how many theads have we had on this? I know it's a new interview but there's nothing new here

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
how many theads have we had on this? I know it's a new interview but there's nothing new here

It feels like David jaffe syndrome. Enough people made a thread for every fart that escaped his body, that it inspired others to continue the trend.

Every week there is another 20 mil forecast thread because it's in people's brain that it's what era discusses, because they see it on era all the time!

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
sure why not, we can spend 10 (or 20 for peasants) pages discussing this again.
i still feel like they're going to achieve their goal, but even if they don't and miss it by a million it won't be a big deal, they're going to more than make up for it with software sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.