• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.gameinformer.com/video-...details-on-creating-sekiro-shadows-die-twices

We flew out to visit From Software in Tokyo for our new cover story on Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. While we were there, we interviewed lead game designer Masaru Yamamura and learned all about the process of designing the game's combat. As you'll see in the video above featuring some new gameplay footage, not all of your muscle memory and tricks from Dark Souls and Bloodborne will carry over into Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Watch the interview to learn what Yamamura sees as the biggest changes to From Software's combat formula, the difficulty of designing Sekiro, and how the game was originally inspired by the Tenchu series.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
You could subscribe to it or search for it? lol
If you subscribe to it it'd show a notification every time someone post a reply not when the thread is updated, and I won't remember to search for it every few days. It's not like it's getting an update every a few hours to be afraid of it clogging the main page but I might be wrong.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I love the extended Juzou and Ninja Hunter combat they showed and I love how they emphasize this isn't Dark Souls or BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.