• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Game Pass Ultimate for essentially $55 per year:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-7-days-ps066-1-month-ps304-2-months-ps575-3-months-ps905-3658556?utm_source=mappshare&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=3658556

They are weekly codes so it will take some time to put them all in but it will save you $130 per year. You can stack up to 3 years out from now so keep that in mind. Also, I've used it and it works fine. The site is a reputable site in UK. (EDIT: This is like an ebay for game codes in the UK, is probably a better way to say this. The codes are as reputable as the sites you are using to cart the item.) The codes work from UK to US. I did have to redo my second one on my card because they thought it was fraud. I got an alert on my phone that someone was buying overseas digital codes so I said it was me and it let me buy more. If the top retailer's cards are all used, go to the next one in line. 10 can be done per purchase. That's all I've got.

One last thing, the codes expire on October 8th 2021. So if you want to start a notepad with codes to go out that far you can. It's what I've just done.

GPU through October 8th 2024 ready to go. That's probably Fable, Perfect Dark, Hellblade 2 and Avowed all rolled up for this price. Good times.

Last edited:

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
I hope I'm not the only one who looked at the title and assumed you could rent a graphics card.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I dont think that's a good abbreviation. GPU is kinda already taken in the industry

OP
OP
UraMallas

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Well, I managed to do 10, but the deal seems to be done now? The original store that this linked to is gone, and all the others says codes are out of stock?

Hoodie Season

Jun 17, 2020
I was able to buy 10 codes, I used PayPal for payment to be safe. Going back to the site now, it won't let me buy any more. Well, at the very least I stacked 10 more weeks to my Gamepass Ultimate sub and it only cost me about $10. Pretty cool. I'll try again later and see if I can get lucky/buy more. Thanks!

brain_stew

Oct 30, 2017
Having no luck here, codes are either out of stock or it won't let me extend. I'm covered until August 2023 but would be nice to max it out on the cheap.

Take out of stock retailer codes out of cart.
OP
OP
UraMallas

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Yeah, I see that now, but several say out of stock or will only let you add like 3 or something. Seems a lot of the good deals have been pretty exhausted.
That sucks. Thread marking this.

The lowest priced ones are going fast but if you take out the cards from the ones that are no out of stock and go to the next highest priced one they are still working from what I can tell. So the prices are going up the longer you wait because you are going to the next lowest priced retailer with stock.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Managed to extend up until October but now just getting a security block after every purchase attempt. Still, decent savings for that stretch so cheers OP.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't paid more than ÂŁ40 for a year of GPU. On average it's probably closer to ÂŁ25 a year at this point. There's always these little tricks to be had.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know how to reactivate that 1 month free by turning on recurring billing thing? I had the option before even on a 7 day trial but hadn't appeared since

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
It keeps telling me my transactions are stopped due to a security breach. I guess trying this 10 times in a row made it mad.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I got a few months worth. That was harder than I wanted to work finding motorcycles and crosswalks. I'm old.

Status
Not open for further replies.