• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Wow! Celeste!
Was about to check out the upcoming sales, but i'll play it through GwG and perhaps buy it if i really like it to support the dev.

How is WRC 6? Long time since i've played a racing game like this one.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit Celeste. MS coming for holiday blood.

There are no excuses. Celeste is my GOTY.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Scraping the 360 barrel these days.

Not familar with Celeste but sounds like it's good from the comments in here.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
Good luck to anyone attempting a 1000/1000 with Far Cry 2. It's either one of the best Far Crys or one of the hardest games ever made. Multiplayer achievements are ridiculous, you have malaria and the weapons jam and break. And I did the multiplayer trophies on PS3 and I STILL haven't Platinumed it.

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Celeste isn't available in Australia, so what are we going to get?

Edit: Wait Celeste now has an Australian listing on the store, not available to purchase yet though. Assume this is like Turing Test where they were forced to finally get it rated here in order for it to be GWG. Now if only Matt would also bring over Towerfall. Hopefully other Indie games like Nidhogg 2 also come to Australia.

Edit 2: Okay looks like the store has just changed how it displays games being unavailable in different regions now. Guess we'll see if they bother to bring Celeste to us down under.

Last edited:

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Oh fuck! I'm relieved I didn't cop Celeste on another platform during The Game Award Sale - I was set on buying it for Xbox and was puzzled when it was the only platform not to have it on sale. GwG came through big for me!

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Celeste is great but already played a so a little disappointing for myself but everyone who hasn't go play Celeste.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
WRC6 is not a good game. 5 and 6 were basically Kylotonn trying to get a hang of what they were doing. 7 is where the series took a huge jump forward and arguably became a better off road racer than DiRT4.

If it were 7 I would have said great month but since it's 6 and 5 is already on Game Pass, this sucks.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Looking at the responses on twitter it seems the Lara Croft game already was on GWG? That is weird.

Anyway Celeste already! Considering it will be just the start of 2019 it's pretty surprising.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna get Xbox Live Games with Gold as soon as is available on PC. Been a dream having a susbcription service like that for years. I know Humble Monthly is a thing, but what they offer isn't entincing for me. What Microsoft offers on the other hand really excites me. Like, I want to know what I'm getting before giving them my money and most of what Xbox offers is new/enticing to me. Humble Monthly leaves you in the dark for most of the titles, I have already played them or are indies I already own. Price is a no issue, I just want variety man.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Celeste, nice.

I'm sure everyone's already played it now but Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is amazing couch co-op. Don't even bother looking at the sequel, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.