• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Gears 5 on Steam

From one of gaming’s most acclaimed sagas, Gears is bigger than ever. With all-out war descending, Kait Diaz breaks away to uncover her connection to the enemy and discovers the true danger to Sera – herself.

Biggest Gears release ever incoming?

moonsofvenus_

Aug 16, 2019
oh nice! i got the last gears game on pc as it came with my graphics card, but it being a UWP app made it really hard to install and use. Hopefully this is easier

man between halo and gears coming to PC, i feel kind of spoiled for choice

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
I was confused for a minute because I felt like they already announced that before. And yes, Gears 5 is going to be HUGE and rightfully so.

OP
OP
MilesQ

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
why do you hate pc people?

giphy.gif

You're crazy. Judgement is incredible, y'all just don't have any taste.

abracadaver

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
That's nice and all but I can't even pre-order it yet

The only way I will play Gears 5 is through Steam. I'm not using the Windows Store ever again, not even with a 1€ game pass

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
I hope it's much, much better than rather uninspiring Gears 4 (please God, no robots anymore).

Glad it's coming to PC at same date with console version.

Deleted member 19924

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Those screenshots look so fortnite and colorful (ew), I hope campaign has some classic greyish bombed out environments.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
The date was my mistake and yeah, we knew it was coming to Steam, but I wanted to build some hype as the developers/MS have failed to build any so far.

Hell yeah!!!
Oh we BIG 'turfin now

--

can't wait for the Steam version to hit so I can read Steam forums about how wall-canceling/bouncing is ruining the game lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.