• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
Many may have already seen this - the videos have millions of views - but this is the best youtube series I've ever in god-knows how long. We are currently in episode 4 of an ongoing series of our brave frontiersman steeling himself against the wilds of the Welsh countryside. Viewing through his Gopro - we have seen him trespass countless farms while always avoiding the much feared cranky farmers, cross raging rivers, climb cliffs, kayak across a lake, wander through jungle-like brambles, and leap over more barbed wire and hedges than I every though possible. All while generously giving us joyful commentary on his goings. The man is basically a complete amateur - has not packed enough food and not even brought along proper gloves, which makes it all the more entertaining.

So enjoys the two hours of videos posted below if you have a chance. Trust me, its gripping stuff.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
this must have already happened right? how is he editing these and narrating them while he walks?

Status
Not open for further replies.